Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Goat Visitor


So our neighbor down the street had a goat wander into their garage this afternoon. A short while latter they stopped by to see if by chance, it was OUR goat. Apparently we have a bit of a reputation on the street... After informing them that we were not the owners, Maranda volunteered to house the goat overnight if they could not find the owners.

Well, they couldn't. So now a goat is visiting the Tennysonian Ranch. She was pretty sweet, but while I was carrying her in my arms down the street (I suddenly felt transported back to my ancestral sheperding days), she did try and give me a couple nips to let me know she wasn't thrilled with an overweight man squeezing her in his arms while stumbling down a perfectly black street! We put her in one of our dog kennels and brought the dogs in for the night. She is quite friendly and Kieran is really excited to spend some more time with our NEW GOAT tomorrow!

No comments: