Monday, December 18, 2006

Blogging the Old Testament

This is a fresh look at the Old Testament by an admittedly lax Jew, who re-encountered these scriptures after many years and was surprised to find the drama, intrigue, and downright scandal contained within these books. For my readers who are of a Christian or Jewish persuasion, his blogging is quite interesting and perhaps even provides a new perspective on some classic passages that have grown stale due to re-inforced perceptions from our childhood. For those of my readers from other or no religious tradition, this unabashed look at these ancient writings makes for a fascinating read.

Reminder-Don't forget to fill out my 2006 survey!

1 comment:

Sonja Andrews said...

Ken, your link is fragged and causes the window to crash when I click on it. I'm slightly bummed because I'd like to check it out.