Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Nuggle Me

As I prepared to go to work this morning Kieran heard my movements and sat up in bed to watch me. Already running late I leaned over the bed to give him a kiss goodbye. Instead of kissing me he laid down on the bed and looked up at me with big blue eyes and said "nuggle me daddy." Wow, I couldn't resist such a request and laid down with him and mommy and snuggled him for the next 10 minutes or so. As I arrived at work 20 minutes late I though to myself that for once my priorities were exactly right!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Aww, that's so sweet! Salma does that too, but it's in the form of "Amma, tookee." In Bangla "tookee" means peek-a-boo. She means: no, don't get up from the bed. Lay here with me and play peek-a-boo with the blanket and give me cuddles. Of course I can't resist!