Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Arrival

Well, the trip over was surprisingly quick for a 22 hour flight! I was surprised to see that the flights path covered an arc over the great lakes, above Alaska, and across the Bering straight until we reached our midway point in Tokyo, Japan. Arriving in Singapore at 12:20 a.m. local time, everything went amazingly smooth. The Singapore people pride themselves on efficiency and it really shows!

The taxi drive in showed some really unusual trees that I am anxious to see in daylight. I woke up to a strange sounding bird in the distance. Singapore has a small portion of original jungle that has been protected, complete with primates and trees many hundreds of years old, sweet
!

I am preparing to grab a cab and go pick up my car in a bit, so that's it for now!

Ken

No comments: