Sunday, November 19, 2006

Orchard Road

Orchard Road is very close to my hotel and is one of the top shopping emporiums in Asia (aka major tourist trap). The Christmas decorations are amazing, they go over the top with dazzling lights and displays on every corner.



You just can't escape Starbucks!


Okay, look closely and see see if you catch the incredible irony in the following two pictures. Leave me a response if you catch it....wow.



Simply gorgeous, block upon block looks this way.


Okay, way too many caucasians in the store fronts!


I would have gone shopping at Paragon, but all I could afford was this picture.


Oh, and a quick food update. Tonight I enjoyed sea cucumber and abalone, very tasty once I got over the texture! Last night was eel and sushi, yummy!

Ken

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tangs is where your heart is?

WMS said...

WOW... it's like you're a dad... I'm not ready for that... I mean for you to be a dad. Am I?

WMS said...

shopping for more treasure wasn't Jesus message there about treasure. was it?

Sonja Andrews said...

I believe that the correct response here is: irony.